Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Feared World With Reefer

My classmate suggests the legalization of marijuana as a way to improve the budget loss in Texas. I think this is a horrible idea and have always been totally against it. To many, this isn't such a bad thing and might seem like a reasonable way to fill some of the lingering budget gap that Texas suffers from, but for me however, it seems like a terrible idea. The legalization of marijuana would personally drive me crazy. Anyone under the influence of marijuana, well I will say the majority of people, have a totally different mindset then when they do not have any drugs in there system. Marijuana causes slower activity in the brain and therefore results in.. well... slower people. What people do in their own home is their business, and well I am not totally against the use of it, if we legalize it, a lot of people with be so stoned that it will be unbearable to those more responsible people while in public. I can't imagine working with people in my job environment while they are high, it just wouldn't be feasible, and unfortunately there are a lot of irresponsible people in the world that would abuse the drug more than they already do if it was legalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment